Webinar Planning Checklist
Having a checklist to follow is very helpful when you're planning your webinar. This allows you to make sure you've got everything sorted, so you can relax and focus on delivering a great presentation. To help you out, we've put together a webinar planning checklist that covers all the essentials:
- Choose a date and time that works for your audience
- Confirm speakers and send them an outline of what you'd like them to cover
- Create a promotional plan to get the word out - use email, social media, and any other channels you have
- Design a catchy landing page Introduce yourself and your company
- Create a compelling offer
- Include a strong call to action
- Make sure your registration page is mobile-friendly
- Set up a registration form and thank you pages
- Create a strong CTA that encourages people to sign up
- Prepare your slides and practice your presentation (make sure to have your all content, PowerPoints and Videos, uploaded and tested within Presenter Console 24 hours before the webinar)
- Plan for any technical difficulties that could arise - have a backup plan in place
- On the day of the webinar, do a soundcheck and test your equipment at least 2 hours before the webinar starts
- Invite presenters and give them instructions
- Start promoting your webinar a week in advance
- Send reminders to registrants the day before and day of the event
- After the webinar, send a follow-up email to all attendees
- Thank them for coming and invite them to contact you
- Do a test run of the webinar to make sure everything works as it should
- Promote your event on social media
- On the day of the webinar, make sure you're prepared and relaxed
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor and follow up with attendees afterwards!
Webinar.net Presenter Guidelines
RTMP Best Practices - The Do’s & Don’ts
To deliver an RTMP stream into webinar.net, you’ll need to start with an RTMP-compatible encoder. If you have a capable Windows or Mac PC, chances are you have most of what you need already to successfully perform RTMP events. Below will cover the ...
Zoom Best Practices
Prerequisites for installing and removing apps from Zoom Marketplace Zoom account for installing apps The account owner or admin privileges to install/remove an app and pre-approved users to install the app by themselves. How to search and install ...
What are the best practices for browser zooming?
You can use the zoom feature for your browser to scale the size of the Audience Interface. A zoom level below 75% is not currently supported in any browser. If you attempt to use a zoom level below 75% in Audience Interface. To reset the zoom level, ...
Create a Webinar: Scheduling Webinars
When scheduling your webinar, you can choose what type of webinar you are creating. Live Live webinars are captured and presented from a live acquisition source, such as a telephone or webcam, and available for On-Demand or Pre-Recorded Live after ...
Copy a Webinar for Rehearsal
Rehearsing for a webinar is always a good idea, especially if you are new to webinar.net. webinar.net allows you to copy your webinar to use for practice. When you copy the webinar you get everything from your "real" webinar, but it's not associated ...