An eCDN (Enterprise Content Delivery Network) is a content delivery network that leverages private infrastructure to deliver content. Like with commercial CDNs, an eCDN's purpose is to distribute content as close to the end-user as possible.
- Peer5 offers a WebRTC based P2P eCDN that runs in-browser to solve congestion issues. Our mesh networks are self-balancing and automatically scale as the number of viewers rises. Since it is a WebRTC based eCDN it doesn't require any installation on end-users computers nor changes to the physical network infrastructure. Instead, we integrate with any existing player within the event web page.
- Kollective ECDN simplifies video distribution for internal communications. Whether your personnel are working in the office, at home or remotely, we make it easy to quickly understand your network’s ability to serve video.
- Reduces bandwidth needed to deliver video by up to 99%
- Securely distributes video to all endpoints behind the corporate firewall
- Flawlessly executes Live Events and video on demand (VOD)
- Kollecitve IQ Analytics provides powerful content performance insights
- Event production and strategic consulting services
- With Hive, you can reliably deliver impactful video communication to your entire workforce—whether they are at the office, working from home or halfway across the world. The excellent quality and a consistently high bitrate ensure that viewers get the best possible experience and stay engaged the whole time.
For further assistance, contact us through chat or send us an email at email@example.com.