An eCDN (Enterprise Content Delivery Network) is a content delivery network that leverages private infrastructure to deliver content. Like with commercial CDNs, an eCDN's purpose is to distribute content as close to the end-user as possible.
As people return to the workplace, one of the first hurdles you'll need to overcome is making sure webinar streaming works efficiently on the corporate network. If you don’t, you could have some unwanted side effects like disrupting business-critical operations.
To enable Peer5 eCDN
- Contact Peer5 to open an account (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provide webinar.net your Peer5 customer ID
- When creating a webinar, populate the checkbox "Enable Peer5"
To enable Kollective eCDN
- Contact Kollective to open an account (email@example.com)
- Provide webinar.net your Kollective Tenant ID and Service Token
- When creating a webinar, populate the checkbox "Enable Kollective"
If your enterprise serves thousands of employees, and you care about their webinar experience (either on-demand or live) and real-time corporate communications, you definitely need an eCDN.
For further assistance, contact us through chat or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.