Thanks to webinar.net, webinar-based continuing education has evolved into a fan-favorite amongst companies – and it’s easy to see why. It's simple to register, attend and best of all – get CE credit and certificate.
Within Interface Builder, add the Continuing Education component to your Interface.
Select the Customize tab.
There are two options for Continuing Education:
- Certificate - Enable certificates for participants to earn. To earn certificates, participant must meet all specific requirements and attendance expectations.
- Credits - Enable credits for participants to earn with the completion of the requirements. A credit is a measure used in continuing education webinars to allow participants to maintain their credentials.
Enter the name of the certificate name.
Set the criteria that participants must meet to receive a certificate.
- Require Quiz Completion - Select this option to require a quiz to be completed for credit and/or a certificate.
- Require Survey Completion - Select this option to require a survey to be completed for credit and/or a certificate.
- Require Minimal Minutes of Viewing - Select this option to require a minimum amount of minute to be viewed in order to get credit and/or a certificate.
Important! For On-Demand webinars, you can disable fast forwarding within Media Player.
Enter a date in which participants must complete the requirements. Certificates will not be issued after this date.
You can customize the certificate participants receive. Use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to edit your PDF certificate. Click here to download a sample certificate.
You must include the following fields in your certificate:
- Certificate Name
- Certificate ID
- Participant Name
- Earned Credits
Hidden fields are acceptable. If a field is missing, you will see yellow indicators. If all fields are included, you will see green indicators.
Customize the email message sent to participants with their certificate.
Customize the message given to participants upon completing the certificate requirements. This appears in Continuing Education component.
Enable credits for participants to earn with the completion of the requirements. A credit is a measure used in continuing education webinars to allow participants to maintain their credentials.
Click on the Manage button to configure the eligibility requirements for the webinar. Note that credits are not cumulative.