You can use the zoom feature for your browser to scale the size of the Audience Interface. A zoom level below 75% is not currently supported in any browser. If you attempt to use a zoom level below 75% in Audience Interface.
To reset the zoom level, press Ctrl + 0 (Windows) or Command + 0 (on a Mac).
NOTE: Pressing Ctrl + 0 or Command + 0 will reset the zoom level on the Audience Interface, but may not change the default zoom setting for the browser. Use the browser-specific instructions below to update the setting for all webinars you view in the browser.
1. Click the Customize & Control icon.
2. Set your Zoom.
1. Click the Gear icon in the upper right corner.
2. Select Zoom, and then select a percentage.
1. Press the [Alt] key to temporarily bring up the Firefox menus. Click View, and then click Zoom.
2. Select Zoom In, Zoom Out, or Reset.
1. Click the menu icon.
2. Select Zoom, and then select a value.