The First Name, Last Name, and Email field are marked as Required and locked automatically. The three fields serve as the unique identifiers used to distinguish attendees and are required on all webinars capturing registration data.
Articles in this section
- How to use Google Slides with webinar.net?
- How to upload a video with incorrect video resolution?
- What if a PowerPoint conversation fails?
- How do I change the component window styles?
- Can I copy a webinar?
- Why are First and Last Name, and Email always Required fields?
- What variables are available in reminder emails?
- How do I cancel or reschedule my webinar?
- I don’t know my password for the presenter console or reporting!
- When I click to manage my webinar, it says the presentation is overdue!